Thursday, January 27, 2011

After a Long Absence

Life has been such an adventure in recent months! I believe that I have adjusted well to my job with SFLA and finally feel more confident in what more I can do in this position. It's hard for me to believe that I have been living in St. Louis for nearly 6 months... wow, time flies! I have been so blessed - making great new friends along the way and learning SO much.

It's amazing how God works. The last couple of weeks were busy, tireless and jam-packed - but, ended with an incredibly successful weekend. All of the hard work paid off and 1,800 students were trained at the SFLA national conference; 6 brilliant pro-life leaders and organizations were given Life Prizes; thousands of students attended the first-ever national pro-life rally; and hundreds of thousands of pro-lifers marched in DC for the right to LIFE.

I can't wait to see what these next few months hold. I know there will be more adventures on the horizon and I can only hope that I will continue to have the faith to tackle whatever challenge comes up.

Life is good, the pro-life movement is making headway and the joy is contagious!

No comments: