Friday, September 01, 2006

Expectations have far been exceeded

College... my new home. I have already gained a few shreads of maturity from living away from home for two weeks. It sure is different, but great. I have had so much fun getting to know everyone, hanging out all the time, getting interesting classes and doing, pretty much whatever I want. It's a weird feeling... but I think I like it. Some things are more difficult, as expected, but for the most part, everything has been better than I thought. I think I'm really going to enjoy all of my classes, my professors seem really nice and the subjects seem interesting. My worries have pretty much disappeared and been replaced with glee. :-) I am home.... visiting... right now..... weird to say that. Visiting... not living... visiting. I think that's something I can get used to though. :-) Well I guess I better go spend some time with the family while I can, I'll write again soon!

No comments: