Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life at Central

The first several weeks here at Central have been interesting. Not all great, not all horrible, but for the most part, decent. I've gotten a chance to join a few different groups around campus, get to know countless different people and have a lot of fun. My classes are going okay... they could be better. I guess college is harder than high school after all. :) Anyway... I'm really loving dorm life, I feel so free and able to do whatever I want, when I want. It's kind of great. I went to a concert this weekend with Jeff, Jason and Mariah and that was pretty awesome. I've been introduced to such a variety of music since I've been here and I've really like a lot of it. I've been testing the staying up past 3am thing and well I don't think I'm going to continue doing that several nights in a row... doesn't work too well. Even if I do sleep in... it just feels weird and my schedule gets thrown off. But yeah, I've already been sick once... this past week... but thank goodness I'm finally over my cold! I still have a tiny cough and a sometimes runny nose but for the most part, I'm feeling a lot better. Well I'm still waiting on a response from someone... that is one thing that I absolutely despise about not talking to people in person... it takes FOREVER to hear back when you write a letter... and for a highly impatient person, that is not a good thing. Anyway.... that's about all I have for today, I may post another fun audioblog thing sometime soon... we'll see what happens.

No comments: