Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Good and Bad.....

There are good new happenings and bad new happenings... good have to do with school and bad have to do with people.

Good: I aced my Journalism quiz and did quite well on my Calc exam and Leadership exam.

Bad: Aaron is almost gone.

I don't know why this is so hard to accept. I have known for over a year that he would be gone soon. I don't think I ever realized what "gone" actually means. Gone.... as in, not alive anymore, not here on Earth, not with us, gone. The good of the bad is that Aaron will not be in pain anymore, he will be freed of suffering and anything bad in this natural life. He will be in Heaven where I yearn to be... if only... if only...

It's so odd... this feeling... I feel like I want to praise God for freeing Aaron of his torture and yet I am unbelievably sad. I know Aaron will be in a better place, but I will miss him so. Every time I think about it, a tear comes to my eye... I just wish that this whole waiting process would be over and Aaron would no longer be in pain and yet I don't want him gone. I'm sick of this mixture of feelings... I wish I didn't think about it so much.

Much love to you Aaron. ♥

No comments: