Friday, October 19, 2007
Oh yeah... I do have a blog
So, I've realized that I pretty much forgot I had this blog. Only until recently when Jeremy created a blog on this site for the pilgrims from CMU going to WYD 2008.... of which I'm EXTREMELY excited for! God has been so good to me. He has brought some amazing people into my life that have helped me through some rough times. I feel like this past year at CMU has helped me tremendously in coming closer to God. I never knew how wonderful it could be to have such a personal relationship with the Lord. Now, a new step... a new beginning... and a brand new journey. Making the decision to go to Sydney for WYD was a big leap. But I took it... and there's no looking back. Praise God! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment